Types of Wigs
- ∙Full Lace ventilated is a wig where the hair is added individually one strand at a time.
- Very lightweight on the head
- ∙Lace Front is a wig which is ventilated in front with hand tied wefts at crown to back
- ∙Hand Tied wefted usually all hand tied wefts from front to back
- ∙Glueless a wig which can be worn without adhesives note most custom don't need it
- ∙Silk Top add at top of any wig to create a realistic scalp part
- ∙Sheitals are kosher Jewish wigs made under the guidelines of the Rabbi.
- ∙Gripper wig perfect for extreme hair loss comfortable and stays in place.
- ∙Ultra Thin hd is ultra thin skin where lace is thin and hair is single knotted.
Types of Lace
- ∙Mono polyurethane
Some people wear wigs due to various medical conditions. Cancer lupus alopecia sickle cell hypothyroidism hormonal medications hereditary and so many more. You can check with your insurance to see if they reimburse you for the cost of your wig. There are some caps specially design for people with total hair that is lightweight and very comfortable.