Types of Wigs
- Full Lace Ventilated is a wig where the hair is added individually one strand at a time. Very lightweight on the head
- Lace Front is a wig which is ventilated in front with hand tied wefts at crown to back
- Hand tied wefted usually all hand tied wefts from front to back
- Glueless a wig which can be worn without adhesives note most custom wigs don’t need adhesives either.
- Silk Top added at the top of any wig to create a realistic scalp part
- Sheitals are kosher Jewish wigs made under the guidelines of the Rabbi
- Medical Wigs made with emphasis on the client medical needs
- Gripper Wigs perfect for extreme hair loss comfortable and stays in place
- Ultra Lace single knotted extremely small knotting undetectable to the eye
Types of Lace
- Mono polyurethane
Some people wear wigs due to various medical conditions. Cancer lupus alopecia sickle cell hypothyroidism hormonal medications hereditary and so many more. You can check with your insurance to see if they reimburse you for the cost of your wig. There are some caps specially design for people with total hair that is lightweight and very comfortable.
What is a custom wig
It’s a wig created from scratch designed to tailor fit you with your specifications and details. When we create a custom wig the process begins with sourcing healthy youthful hairs. Our craftsmanship and strict attention to detail delivers a natural wig which will last a while with proper maintenance.
Our complimentary consultation will cover:
- Accurate measurements for proper fit
- Selection of colors(s)
- Determine density
You will see swatches samples of wigs and toppers in addition we will discuss various technology to help you determine the best product.
Our consultation is private and relaxing. Below are some of my clients with custom wigs.